Date:      Mon, 19 Mar 2001 21:44:57 -0500
From:      "Mark Radabaugh - Amplex" <mark@amplex.net>
To:        "'Chet Hosey'" <chosey@nidhog.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Sendmail+STARTTLS

I think I know what you are refering to...

add:

define(`confAUTH_OPTIONS', `A')

to your sendmail.mc file and recreate sendmail.mc.

Seems to me I also deleted mail-auth-info (not sure on this
one.. try it and see if it does what you want).

Seems to make it happier with Exchange.

Mark Radabaugh
Amplex
(419) 833-3635