Date:      Thu, 30 Dec 2004 00:44:59 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Nikolas Britton" <freebsd@nbritton.org>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD's Visual Identity: Outdated?

If they are going to be scared off at first contact by the existing
website, do you think they would ever amount to an asset to the
FreeBSD Project?  We only have a limited amount of time to help
people come up to speed with FreeBSD - at some point you have to
throw them in and they need to swim for themselves.

Were YOU scared off by the website?  Obviously not - why are these
other folks different than you?

Ted