Date:      Mon, 8 May 2000 13:18:42 -0400
From:      Brian Reichert <reichert@numachi.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: LinkSys NP100 vs the universe

On Fri, May 05, 2000 at 10:46:59PM -0600, Warner Losh wrote:
> In message <20000504160754.A29902@numachi.com> Brian Reichert writes:
> :   The card _mostly_ works, in that only some kinds of hosts can it interact
> :   with in certain ways.
>
> Is this the "I suspend and then things go to hell problem" or the "I
> have a IRQ conflict, but things mostly work" problem?
>
> : The laptop can ping the desktop.  Both machine's arp tables (modulo
> : 'permanent'):
>
> Maybe this is the "I configured my network card at a the same IRQ as
> another card and things aren't working" problem.  If so, configure a
> different IRQ.

Nope, this is the card from the 'linksys vs cisco' thread that I
started on April 21.

Not a suspend problem.  Not an IRQ problem.

The symptom are that I can, on some networks, I can establish
outgoing connections just fine, on other nets, I can't even ping.

> Warner

Brian 'you Bastard' Reichert		reichert@numachi.com
37 Crystal Ave. #303			Daytime number: (603) 434-6842
Derry NH 03038-1713 USA			Intel architecture: the left-hand path