Date:      Wed, 20 Mar 2002 01:56:57 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hiroki Sato <hrs@eos.ocn.ne.jp>
To:        bmah@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        ue@nathan.ruhr.de, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/release/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/hardware/alpha proc-alpha.sgml

"Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@FreeBSD.ORG> wrote
  in <200203131756.g2DHube37450@bmah.dyndns.org>:

bmah> Now, if you (or anyone else) can figure out a way to do this enabling/
bmah> disabling, I'd be extremely interested.  The current way of using arch=
bmah> attributes plus stylesheet support of disabling elements has the
bmah> disadvantage that those elements are still "counted" for the purposes of
bmah> sequence numbers (section numberings, etc.).

 How about using <listitem> (and <itemizedlist>) as a container?
 If the not-single-<para>-entry is inconvenient, I think
 this way is the second best policy while it still needs extra work.