Date:      Mon, 23 Mar 1998 19:48:57 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Kevin G. Eliuk" <kevin_eliuk@sunshine.net>
To:        Nawaf Razak <shesha@btinternet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Desktop setup hints

On Tue, 24 Mar 1998, Nawaf Razak wrote:

Oh my what long lines you have.

=> Hmmm cant say I found much on the setup process for the x desktop.
=>
=> For example lets say I have a background image i like located in
=> the folder /junk now I want this image to be ehh the background
=> image for my desktop everytime I run startx.. where do I go one
=> about it ..?
=>
=> the .xinitrc ???

I fumbled with this for quite some time until fvwm95, which came
with a really complete sample rc file.  And as for wallpaper,
compile and install from ports /usr/ports/x11/xview.

# xloadimage -help

=> "Politicians should be allocated with PIDS kill them when u find
=> no use to them"

Kill -URG Bill :)

--
Regards and Best Wishes,             |  Way too many Bill-Boards on
Kevin G. Eliuk                       |    the information highway.