Date:      Sat, 04 Jul 1998 13:10:22 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nicole Harrington <freelist@webweaver.net>
To:        Mike Fisher <mfisher@harborcom.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: W is all messed up after CVSUP and make world

On 04-Jul-98 Mike Fisher wisely wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Jul 1998, Nicole Harrington wrote:
>
>>  Anyone have any ideas? This is not the first time it has happend,
>> however now it is on a production machine.
>
> Did you rebuild your kernel?

 Yup
  However I am begining to think that it is a side affect of enlarging my
namesize to 14 for 14 char file names via the mods to /usr/src/sys/sys/param.h
MAXLOGNAME and /usr/src/include/utmp.h UT_NAMESIZE

 probable?

 Nicole

     nicole@webweaver.net  - http://www.webweaver.net/
 webmistress@dangermouse.org - http://www.dangermouse.org/