Date:      Fri, 28 May 1999 20:09:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Stan Brown" <stanb@awod.com>
Subject:   How good is SCO emulation?

	WE have a system installed by a vendor that runs on SCO OpenServer.
	Today I went to add this sytem to our network only to find that I had
	inherited a UNIX box _without networking_!

	After conversations with an SCO salse droid, and his pupet distributor,
	I am lead to belive that I must do a cold install, just to add
	neworkign! And worse they want to cahrge me for every use, even ove the
	network!

	So here is the question, is it reasonable to consider runing the
	vendors app unmodified under FreeBSD?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    843-745-3154
Westvaco