Date:      Sun, 16 Mar 2003 17:30:08 -0800 (PST)
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: conf/50040: Missing $FreeBSD$ in /etc/ssl/openssl.cnf

The following reply was made to PR conf/50040; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@FreeBSD.org>
To: Dimitry Andric <dim@xs4all.nl>
Cc: markm@FreeBSD.org, bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 01:33:36 +0200

 On 2003-03-16 02:09, Dimitry Andric <dim@xs4all.nl> wrote:
 > In revision 1.4 of /etc/ssl/openssl.cnf, imported from the last
 > OpenSSL upgrade, the $FreeBSD$ keyword disappeared. This causes
 > mergemaster to keep asking to replace/merge the file, if you edit
 > it.  Please put the keyword back.

 I think the original intent of markm was to avoid conflicts during
 future imports of openssl.  Mark, do you think that the behavior of
 mergemaster described above makes taking this file off the vendor
 branch worthy of the conflicts?