Date:      Tue, 10 Aug 1999 15:48:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      phlatlyn@pacbell.net
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   i386/13059: Install aborts with panic:aha0: Invalid CCB Opcode 0 hccb = 0xc29b9508

>Number:         13059
>Category:       i386
>Synopsis:       Install aborts with panic:aha0: Invalid CCB Opcode 0 hccb = 0xc29b9508
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
System will not install. System has DTC3290 EISA scsi adapter,3com 3c597 EISA 100BaseT nad matrox impression PCI vga adapter.(also tried with Triden TVGA8900 ISA VGA) on Micronics P5Me motherboard (bios is revison 6.SYstem has 16 megs of ram and Seagate 43400 SCSI hard disk.After error message system reboots.Open BSD and net BSD also have similar problems.Open BSD hangs,net BSD drops me to a debugger.
>How-To-Repeat:
Any time install is run
>Fix:
Seems to work ok if hard disk is disconnected. (however,I do not have another disk on the machine to install it on,but it at least gets past that point)