Date:      Wed, 2 Feb 2022 15:54:31 +1300
From:      Matt Magoffin <matt@msqr.us>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: ena0: Cannot get hash function - after upgrade to 12.3

On 2/02/2022, at 11:30 AM, Matt Magoffin <matt@msqr.us> wrote:
> I recently upgraded some EC2 instances from 12.2-RELEASE to =
12.3-RELEASE and now the kernel log has several hundred log messages =
each day like this:
>=20
> ena0: Cannot get hash function

I forgot to also add that I=E2=80=99m seeing this on two m5a instances =
on AWS that I upgraded at the same time. I also spun up a new t3a =
instance using the latest 12.3 AMI and I do not see these errors. I =
couldn=E2=80=99t see any obvious configuration difference between the =
machines (other than the m5a instances configuring 4 queues vs 2 on the =
t3a).

=E2=80=94 m@