Date:      Mon, 9 Jul 2001 17:14:44 +1000
From:      Andrew Kenneth Milton <akm@theinternet.com.au>
To:        Jamie Bowden <ragnar@sysabend.org>
Cc:        Eelke Blok <e.blok@student.utwente.nl>, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Getting Pinnacle PCTV Pro to work

+-------[ Jamie Bowden ]----------------------
| On Sun, 8 Jul 2001, Eelke Blok wrote:

[snip]

| If anyone can point out how I might get the FM Tuner working, that would
| be appreciated.  I see that others on this list are using FM Tuners, so I
| imagine I've missed something somewhere.
|
| The relevant bit is:
|
| pci0: <unknown card> (vendor=0x109e, dev=0x0878) at 9.1 irq 5

That's actually the sound chip on the card, and not the FM Tuner.
The FM Tuner capability is wired into the actual tuner itself (well actually
from my understanding of the spec there's multiple addressable tuners).

I have a Pinnacle card w/o FM support and I get the same thing.

--
Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|                      | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |                      |