Date:      Sat, 05 Jan 2002 12:26:20 -0500
From:      Tom Rhodes <darklogik@pittgoth.com>
To:        Steven Huwig <sjh13@po.cwru.edu>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: grrr TeX error

Steven Huwig wrote:

> On Saturday, January 5, 2002, at 12:32 AM, Tom Rhodes wrote:

In debugging, I did try to make FORMAT=pfd on it, and obtained an
article.tex-pdf.  But is this a TeX file or a PDF file with a .tex
extention, or should I run it through pdftex after this, at which point
I'll obtain the same error because it happends whenever I try to run
anything through tex

Tom (Darklogik) Rhodes
www.Pittgoth.com -Gothic Liberation Frong
www.FreeBSD.org -The Power To Serve