Date:      Tue, 10 Dec 1996 23:43:45 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chris Timmons <skynyrd@tahoma.cwu.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with PLIP driver?

"Well, lets keep in mind that PLIP is a disgusting thing in the first
 place, but as we all know, in certain circumstances that may not matter."

    -Poul-Henning Kamp, noted FreeBSD developer

(I'm sorry - I saved this a few months ago and put it into my .plan and
just couldn't help but resurrect it after a peek in the code :)

-c