Date:      Sat, 5 Jan 2002 00:47:11 -0500
From:      "Chauncey Smith" <csmith@ICDC.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Problem loading 4.4bsd on 2100a alpha server from cd-rom

Hello
I've down loaded the ISO images from the FTP site of BSD 4.4 for alpha.
I have a alpha server 2100a 4/275. with the RAID Array and CD-ROM drive. The
system boots into SRM with the system HALTED. From there I'm capable of
doing the SHOW DEVICE Command. which shows me the RAID 1 and the RAID 5 even
though the raid 5 is degraded and the CD-ROM and the tape drive. From there
I do the BOOT command to boot into the CD's. The Kernel loads as normal and
then I see sysinstall.
but Sysinstall doesn't see my RAID array. does anyone have any idea's that
will help me?

If you don't want to sling crack rock you better have a mean jumpshot
Chauncey Smith