Date:      Sat, 29 May 1999 21:32:32 +0200
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@freebsd.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   DOC2K driver for 3.2-RELEASE available

I think I have managed to knit a 3.2-RELEASE version of the DOC2K
driver, you'll find on my server in the usual place:

	http://phk.freebsd.dk/doc2k

Please notice that I have corrected the goof I made a chrdev
assignment, so please make sure you apply the MAKEDEV.patch as
described in the README.

FreeBSD -- It will take a long time before progress goes too far!