Date:      Sat, 8 Aug 1998 11:29:22 -0400
From:      "john" <jrs@mcs.net>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Laptop install-PCCARD--xwindows--MOUSE

I've installed freebsd 2.2.6 on my IBM 380ED laptop.  I am having 3
problems.

1.  Has anyone been able to use the built in mouse on they're laptop??  If
so can you tell me how.

2.  I have a 3com 10/100 LAN+56K card (Model Number 3ccfem556).  I can't get
this card working.  Can someone help me to get the card working.  I've
enable PCCARD and have installed a device.  still no luck.  Even if I could
only use the Network interface of the card it would be great.

3.  I can get xwindows running (no mouse and not full screen) however I
would be interested in any ones xwindows config file that is running on a
laptop so I can enhance mine.

Thanks in advance,
JOHN