Date:      Sat, 6 Jan 1996 09:01:16 -0800 (PST)
From:      -Vince- <vince@apollo.COSC.GOV>
To:        Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, FreeBSD-current users <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: -current kernel problems

On Sat, 6 Jan 1996, J Wunsch wrote:

> As Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> >
> > > 	I had upgraded from the 11/23/95 -current kernel to the latest
> > > -current kernel since 12/28/95 and have tried to recompile a kernel after
> >
> > Will you PLEASE stop sending this to -hackers?  This is a -current issue!
> >
> > I've seen this message 4 times now and you're getting dangerously
> > close to spamming us here..
>
> Btw., if nobody is answering a particular question, while everyone
> seems to be happy with -current, chances are good that you should look
> into your environment again.

	I did and Stefan Esser seemed to say sysctl is having some
problems on some machines...  It isn't the environment since we have the
same hardware as freefall does.

Cheers,
-Vince- vince@COSC.GOV - GUS Mailing Lists Admin - http://www.COSC.GOV/~vince
UC Berkeley AstroPhysics - Electrical Engineering (Honorary B.S.)
Chabot Observatory & Science Center - Board of Advisors
Running FreeBSD - Real UN*X for Free!
Linda Wong/Vivian Chow/Hacken Lee/Danny Chan/Priscilla Chan Fan Club
Mailing Lists Admin