Date:      Tue, 2 Apr 2002 12:56:21 -0500
From:      "Otterr" <otterr@telocity.com>
To:        "'Lawrence Farr'" <freebsd-net@epcdirect.co.uk>, "'Paulo Fragoso'" <paulo@nlink.com.br>, <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Own iso CD

Paulo,
You could just nfs export your /usr/obj and update your boxen from the one
you just finished. I ran a make release a few weeks ago and made the release
you're talking about here (4.5-RELEASE-p2 from RELENG_4_5 on March 18,
2002). Email me privately and I'll let you grab my sources and iso's from
the release I made.
-Otter