Date:      Wed, 10 Feb 2021 11:15:58 +0000
From:      =?iso-8859-2?Q?M=26S_-_Krasznai_Andr=E1s?= <Krasznai.Andras@mands.hu>
To:        freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   13-stable compile error when drm-kmod installed

Good morning!

Since the end of January I experience the following problems:

1.)    I need to use the drm-kmod package to reach the normal  screen resol=
ution. If this package is installed then I am not able to compile the kerne=
l after upgrading /usr/src, I get a "macro redefinition" error. If I remove=
 the drm-kmod package with its dependencies then I can compile and install =
the kernel, and after this I can reinstall drm-kmod and everything works fi=
ne again.

2.)    several applications (multitail just to mention one of them) complai=
n about missing ncurses libraries, e.g. libpanelw.so.5, etc. which are not =
missing from the january-29 snapshot of FreeBSD 13-stable, that is after in=
stalling from the snapshot and installing the usual set of applications the=
y do not complain about the missing libraries before updating world and the=
 kernel.

=DCdv=F6zlettel

Krasznai Andr=E1s
rendszerm=E9rn=F6k