Date:      Wed, 17 Apr 2002 14:49:24 +0300
From:      Petri Tapio Koistinen <pkoistin@cs.stadia.fi>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can't open handbook with Acrobat

Hi!

Do you know why I can't open FreeBSD handbook [1] (after unzipping it)
with help of Adobe Acrobat reader 5.0.1 on Windows NT4? Could there be
problem with that program or perhaps with PDF-code? Program will give
error message: "There was an error processing a page. There was a problem
reading this document (109)." and nothing will be shown of document.

You might not be interested if some Windows application work or not, but
could you try check out what is causing the problem. There is quite many
of us poor souls that have printing possibility only on Windows based
machine.

If this message was sent on wrong forum, please accept my apologies. If
you reply, please keep me on Cc: as I am not subscribed to this list.

Best regards
Petri Koistinen

[1] ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/book.pdf.zip