Date:      Sat, 12 Jun 2010 22:41:59 +0300
From:      Alexander Mogilny <sg@sg.org.ua>
To:        Luiz Otavio O Souza <lists.br@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mips@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RouterBOARD RB450G

On Jun 12, 2010, at 2:36 PM, Luiz Otavio O Souza wrote:
> Gonzo,
>=20
> I 've most of the trivial fixes for routerboards, just give me a few =
days to extract the current patches.
>=20
> My old stuff can be found on: http://loos.no-ip.org:280/routerboard/
>=20
> The missing bits are: nand (the driver is ported, but i need more =
-free- time to sort out the FS layer), sd/mmc card slot (connected to =
spi bus) and the ethernet switch (useful on RG450(g) which have 4 ports =
connected to switch).
>=20

Great! I will try this on Monday as soon as I get to device and let you =
know if
it worked for me.