Date:      Mon, 4 Oct 2021 12:48:40 -0700
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        fernape@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fixing Mk/Uses/compiler.mk (Thanks!)

--0000000000001aada205cd8c34ee

Just a thank you for getting compiler.mk into the current decade! I think
LLVM has supported openmp since aout version 4 and I have patched compile.mk
to not use gcc just because of openmp for some time, but I could not get
any answer on a couple of mailing lists I've tried as to whether this was a
safe thing to do, so did not open a ticket. Guess I just should have done
so.

In any case, it is now done and the repeated issues of conflicting
libraries impacting ports that linked to ImageMagick should never rear
their heads again.

Thanks!
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com

--0000000000001aada205cd8c34ee--