Date:      Mon, 23 Dec 2002 22:18:43 +0100
From:      Alex <akruijff@dds.nl>
To:        Szorcc <szorcc@gmx.net>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: root on InterJet II

Dear/Beste Szorcc,

Sunday, December 22, 2002, 6:58:27 PM, you wrote:

> Hi everybody,

> is there anybody out there who can tell me how can I get root access on a Whistle InterJet II?

The charters for the various lists are given at the bottom of this
document. Please *read* the charter *before* joining or *sending* mail
to any list. Most of our list subscribers now receive many hundreds of
FreeBSD related messages every day, and by setting down charters and
rules for proper use we are striving to keep the signal-to-noise ratio
of the lists high. To do less would see the mailing lists ultimately
fail as an effective communications medium for the project.

freebsd-advocacy   FreeBSD  Evangelism

freebsd-chat       Non technical items related to the FreeBSD community
This list contains the overflow from the other  lists about
non-technical, social information. It includes discussion about
whether Jordan looks like a toon ferret or not, whether or not to type
in capitals, who is drinking too much coffee, where the best beer is
brewed, who is brewing beer in their basement, and so on. Occasional
announcements of important events (such as upcoming parties, weddings,
births, new jobs, etc) can be made to the technical lists, but the
follow ups should be directed to this -chat list.

freebsd-hackers    General technical discussion
This is a forum for technical discussions related to FreeBSD. This is
the primary technical mailing list. It is for individuals actively
working on FreeBSD, to bring up problems or discuss alternative
solutions. Individuals interested in following the technical
discussion are also welcome. This is a technical mailing list for
which strictly technical content is expected.

As you can see none apply for you type of question.
--
Best regards/Met vriendelijke groet,
Alex