Date:      Fri, 2 Aug 1996 11:09:04 -0300
From:      compland@ism.com.br (Helio Coelho Jr. - CompuLand Informatica)
To:        John Hart <dashadow@tchnet.tchnet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Software and Dial-Up Networking

>I have a few questions for those of you out there.  We are currently
>selling Mosaic in a Box by Spry as our software, but are thinking of
>switching over to a new package, because Mosaic doesn't support nearly
>1/2 of the features of Netscape, or IE.  Just wondering what other people
>are using out there, and how much you are getting it for.  I am looking
>to stay around the $10 / copy area, so our prices can stay as they are.
>Does anyone know of any good software or sources for software?

I would like to find out a good package also. How much cost to you that
Mosaic package ? I need a package that could detect both Win3.1 and Win95
and install properly (it's like a dream!).

>Also, I have a lot of users logging in with Dial-up networking, and
>currently we have to have them bring up a terminal window after dialing
>so they can login manually and then hit F7 to continue.

Go in the properties of the dial-up icon you create. Click in configure,
just under the modem name. Go in options and DO NOT mark the settings:
"Show a terminal window before dialling" and "Show a terminal window after
dialling" . This will solve the problem.

Regards,
Helio.

  Anyone know how