Date:      Thu, 14 Oct 1999 02:42:10 +1000
From:      "Hugh Blandford" <hugh@island.net.au>
To:        <freebsd-isp@Freebsd.org>
Subject:   DNS resolver for Analog

Hi all,

I use Analog to create our vhosting website stats.  There are a number of
preprocessing DNS programs mentioned on the site but I'm using 2.2.8 and
they are all for ELF type systems.  I have 3.3 but I cannot change the
webserver over just yet.  Does anyone have something that supports Analog.
I don't really want to have to create a new cache file every so often, I
rather like the way analog has its own timeouts set for good and bad
lookups.

Thanks,

Hugh