Date:      Tue, 4 Sep 2001 03:17:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <dd@FreeBSD.org>
To:        dd@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org, nik@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/27027: Update src/share/misc/iso639

Synopsis: Update src/share/misc/iso639

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-doc->nik
Responsible-Changed-By: dd
Responsible-Changed-When: Tue Sep 4 03:15:12 PDT 2001
Responsible-Changed-Why:
nik imported iso639.
Nik: This new version has a different format.  It includes the bibliographic
and terminology codes, which makes the entire thing four columns, with the
real name being the fourth column.  If you imported the original with the
intention that computers should parse it, we probably don't want to import
this.  If your intention was for humans to parse it, then this would be a
welcome addition (more information plus more languages).

If you think it should be imported but don't have time, I can do it for you.

http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=27027