Date:      Fri, 28 Apr 2000 10:28:24 -0700
From:      "Adrian Mugnolo" <adrian@mugnolo.com>
To:        <mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Q: proven 100 Mbps cards for 4.0, 5.0?

Being honest, the Libretto is a rather old, rather not-so-fast notebook. I
would be glad if it just let me do a full 4.0 http or ftp install w/o
tweaking. The Libretto loses contact w/ its pcmcia floppy once the kernel
starts..... An average 100 Mbps performance will be right for me (not a
speed freak anyway). :-)