Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 23:34:01 -0800
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        "Adrian Pavlykevych" <pam@polynet.lviv.ua>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SCO shared libs

> Can somebody advise me on where I can possibly get/download all the
> necessary SCO shared libraries for correct SCO emulation. A list of
> files and their location on SCO and FreeBSD filesystems would be
> great too.

You can't; the SCO libraries are commercial software.

> There is no runing SCO systems in our university to copy files from
> :-(

That's OK; it would be illegal for you to try.

> Any suggestions appreciated.
> Note: purchasing CD with SCO open server is not an option :-(

But the SCO Open Deathtrap CD is only US$20.00, and it has all the
libraries you need on it.  (If you can find them.)

Pedro, do you have one of these disks?  Would you like to do the scolib
port perhaps?