Date:      Sun, 2 Sep 2001 05:10:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Murray Stokely <murray.stokely@windriver.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/21896: Mini-HOWTO for stp driver

The following reply was made to PR docs/21896; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Murray Stokely <murray.stokely@windriver.com>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, uebs@gmx.at
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 05:13:11 -0700

   Is there any way that we can add a knob to the Makefile for the
 ghostscript port to include this driver?  Your howto is nice, but it
 seems like the procedure described should be automated with our ports
 infrastructure.  Are you still using ghostscript/stp on FreeBSD?

        Thanks,
 	- Murray