Date:      Thu, 05 Oct 2000 05:47:39 -0600
From:      Joe Warner <jswarner@uswest.net>
To:        James A Wilde <james.wilde@tbv.se>
Cc:        Send to newbies <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Upgrade story

James,

This would be an excellent article for Daemon News or
Daily.Daemonnews.  I encourage you to submit it, so that
it can be shared with a wider audience.  You can submit
this to Daemon News via articles@daemonnews.org but
they need to have it by the 11th, in order to appear in next
month's issue.  You could also submit it to daily.daemonnews
by sending it to editors@daemonnews.org

Great story!  Keep em coming!

Joe

    FreeBSD = The Power to Serve