Date:      Sun, 24 Feb 2002 00:03:17 -0000
From:      "Lee Brotherston" <lee.brotherston@uk.easynet.net>
To:        "'freebsd-security@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   ipf transparently

Apologies in advance if I'm missing something really obvious here.
But I've setup my FreeBSD box to be a bridge, and has both ipfw and
ipf compiled into the kernel.  The bridging works perfectly and if I
set the following using sysctl I can filter the bridged traffic with
ipfw fine.

net.link.ether.bridge_ipfw: 1

However I have not been able to find where to set a similar option to
allow ipf to filter the traffic.  I tried just applying some rules
incase, and they had no effect.

Any ideas more than welcome ;)

Thanks

  Lee