Date:      Wed, 26 Sep 2001 14:36:54 -0700
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <charon@labs.gr>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RFC: <filename> tags and use of class="directory" attribute

--QRj9sO5tAVLaXnSD

  I agree with Nik here that if you want to send in a patch we'll
certainly commit it, but it's not likely to make much of an impact on
our user's experience with FreeBSD Documentation.  There are plenty of
other things that need to be done though :

      * Write more content for our books.
      * Write more tutorials
      * Improve the sometimes horrible abuse of the English language
        in our documentation.
      * Translate our English documentation into other languages.
      * Make screenshots or diagrams to replace ASCII text if it
        provides a large benefit for the clarity of the text.

  The doc project task list is available online at
http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/current.html.  The above is just a
sample of some of my own todo items.

       - Murray

--QRj9sO5tAVLaXnSD