Date:      Fri, 5 Jan 2001 10:10:26 -0500
From:      Greg Skouby <gskouby@sitesnow.com>
To:        Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Strange DNS issue

Go to http://www.menandmice.com and you will find it.

On another note. I downloaded the program to see what is was all about. It is pretty nice but doesn't anybody
know how they check to see if the MX host can be used as a relay. On one of my zones it says "the MX could
possibly used as a relay" but on the MX host I didn't see anything where the program tried to connect
to the MX and relay mail through it. Kind of weird. I know I should be asking the authors of the
software but just wondered if anybody else that it was weird. Thanks.

Greg