Date:      Tue, 28 Aug 2001 21:29:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Rick Hamell <hamellr@heorot.1nova.com>
To:        Brian Szymanski <brian.szymanski@cornell.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: scsi adapter to buy?

> If anyone can point me in the direction of a good place to read about SCSI
> adapters (and their support under fbsd), or can give specific
> recommendations/reasoning, it would be greatly appreciated.

	I'm a fan of Tekram (www.tekram.com) I have three different
models of their cards - all of which (IMHO) seem to run better and with
less problems then any Adaptec card I've ever had. The really nice part is
that they're very cheap compared to the Adaptecs. :) (I've also used them
under multiple OS's - from Microsoft, to Novell, Linux, and of course
FreeBSD.)

	Rick