Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:57:57 +0100
From:      Tom Fischer <tfischer@rain.fr>
To:        Chris Phillips <SysAdmin@Rainbow-IT.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Broadcom BCM5721 not supported by bge in 5.3-RELEASE?

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your answer.  I guess I'll take the plunge into RELENG_5 land and
try to get bge working that way as well.  If only 5.4-RELEASE was a little
bit quicker to come out :-).

As an aside to the FreeBSD developer community - thanks for all of your hard
work on this great OS.  I've been using FreeBSD since version 2.2, and
on the rare occassion when I run into a problem, someone on this list is
always right there to set me straight...

best regards,

tom

tfischer@rain.fr