Date:      Tue, 20 Aug 1996 09:07:07 -0800
From:      Swee-Chuan Khoo <sckhoo@asiapac.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   newbie isp question

hi,

        I am curently preparing to launch isp in my country.

        I have some question that i can't seem to find the answer.

        1) can freebsd machine take more than 65000 user? the uid will
        ran out, right?

        2) radius. CHAP can't use radius with password pointing to
        unix password file, is that true?

        Thanx.

| Khoo Swee Chuan ( The Network Connections ) - system administrator    |
| http://www.asiapac.net/~sckhoo/  	sckhoo@asiapac.net	        |
| tel:603-7337757  fax:603-7345577    #include <std.disclaimer>	        |
"Live long and prosper" - "Be well and Happy"