Date:      Sun, 6 Aug 2006 20:28:40 +0100
From:      "James Mansion" <james@wgold.demon.co.uk>
To:        "Mark Linimon" <linimon@lonesome.com>
Cc:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: diskless (or rather, readonly)

>FreeBSD is a Work In Progress.  When you find missing
>or broken documentation, please write it up and send-pr(1).  Thanks.

Look, I'm sorry, but I have no intention developing an
operating system right now - I just want to use one.  I don't
provide operating systems to anyone.

When I look at the documentation, I need it to help me, not
trigger a journey of learning that might enable me
to fix it after I've wasted a lot of time.

Please don't give canned responses.

Is it unacceptable to be a user?  Whener should I ask?

James