Date:      Wed, 17 Jun 2009 12:33:03 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Sean C. Farley" <scf@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   libflashsupport.so with Fedora 10 base

I noticed that there is no libflashsupport.so for f10.  While creating a
link libssl.so.6 to libssl.so.7 in /compat/linux/lib appears to work, I
thought it would be better to have an up-to-date libflashsupport.so.

I am being lazy, so there are no patches to use it.  :)  I wish to thank
everyone involved for the existence of VirtualBox on FreeBSD.  It is
built along with the patch in PR ports/127839.

http://people.freebsd.org/~scf/linux-f10-flashsupport-9.0.1.i386.tar.gz

Sean
--
scf@FreeBSD.org