Date:      Sat, 05 Oct 2002 11:49:33 -0600
From:      Ralph Forsythe <rf-list@centerone.com>
To:        Alexandr <alexandr@air.net.ua>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Minimum soft for ISP.

You could effectively do it I suppose with a box running FreeBSD and some
modems, it really just depends on how much hardware (i.e. server size and #
of modems) you want to throw at it.

Or just pick up a livingston PM or other modem rack (I'm using the USR
Total Control and it seems to work pretty good for my needs) on ebay,
they're all over the place.

- Ralph