Date:      Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:33:18 +0000
From:      Dima Dorfman <dima@trit.org>
To:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@scsiguy.com>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSd.org

"Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@scsiguy.com> wrote:
> It looks like majordomo has been faithfully recording the
> content of this list since July of 1997.  Unfortunately,
> it doesn't show up on the FreeBSD.org mail archive web
> interface.  Is this the right place to ask for the aic7xxx
> archive to be added to both the search page and the archives page?

I guess you're talking about freefall:/g/mail/archive/aic7xxx.  You'll
have to talk to wosch@ about getting that file accessible via the web
(http://docs.freebsd.org/mail/current/aic7xxx, I guess).  It's
somewhat different than the rest of the mailing list archives in that
it hasn't been broken up by year; I don't know if that can be easily
rectified now, or whether it's a problem to begin with.  Once you get
someone to put that file where it belongs on docs.freebsd.org, we can
add it to the search form on www.freebsd.org.

Hope this helps.