Date:      Fri, 29 Jan 1999 10:50:08 -0500
From:      ryanm <ryanm@accn.org>
To:        "freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Qpopper + Outlook Express

Hello FreeBSD guru's,

I was trying to include this with my last email but pine did not attach
the
correct file. I am sorry for the 2 emails. I was curious if anyone has
gotten
then following error messages in there Qpopper logfiles:

Jan 29 08:56:32 commnet /usr/local/sbin/popper[9894]:
USERNAME@pm186-04.dialip.mich.net:
-ERR Unable to process From lines (envelopes), change recognition modes.

I keep getting this with Outlook Express users. I am curious if the
recognition
modes line needs to be something done through qpopper or through the
client or
through sendmail. I would apprecaite any information anyone can pass
back to me.

Sorry for the off topic Q's and thanks a lot for the help!!!!!

Ryan