Date:      Sat, 11 May 2024 19:59:30 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
To:        freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   bhyve/nmdm/cu console paste in problem

Hi,

I run a development bhyve in a tmux session next to it a console using
cu on the nmdm device.

When I try to paste text in on a vi started on the console it stops at
some point rather than pasting it all.

This is a direct root login on the console with csh in case that would
matter.  FreeBSD is 15-CURRENT from April on amd64.

For example I tried to paste a reproducer script out of a PR in and it
stopped in the middle of a line.

If I open vi in the same tmux session in another pane it pastes just
fine so I assume it is cu/bhyve/nmdm.

Has anyone noticed that before?

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                                                     r15:7