Date:      Sun, 20 Jan 2002 10:47:24 -0500
From:      Sam Drinkard <sam@wa4phy.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Write command timeout revisited

I updated day before yesterday, and now have begun to see the "ad0:
WRITE command timeout
tag=0 serv=0 - resetting " in my syslog again.  What was the general
consensus about this, and did anything change between 4.5-Pre and RC-2
that would start this going again.. fwiw, the 4.5-Pre did not ever have
this happen.  Someone made mention of the fact that the drive is an
IBM-DJNA-372200 but I don't recall what bearing this has.  From my log,
it appears to occur after about 0200 local, after the daily cron runs.

Comments?

-s