Date:      Fri, 06 Jun 1997 13:20:45 -0700
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co>
To:        Stefan Molnar <stefan@exis.net>
Cc:        "Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com" <michaelv@MindBender.serv.net>, Jim Dixon <jdd@vbc.net>, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:UNIX vs NT

UNIX rules and NT sucks, it's even worse than that non-UNIX
thing...Linux.

BUT...

this discussion is now on the chat list, so please keep isp out :-).

And now back to the theme...
Yeah, OS2 is a very cool product and has always been ages ahead of M$,
but their marketing and technical support sucks :(.

	Pedro.