Date:      Fri, 29 Jan 1999 08:26:03 -0800
From:      "John A. Hengstler" <john@hei.net>
To:        <ryanm@accn.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Qpopper + Outlook Express

I have seen this error a couple of times, and it has appeared that the users
mailbox had a blank line at the beginning of the file which qpop doesn't
like.  Delete the line, then the mailbox is fixed.

Why this happens or if there is another solve, I would like to here about it

John Hengstler
HEI Communications
www.hei.net