Date:      Wed, 16 May 2001 08:11:21 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>
To:        "Randy Pratt" <rpratt@ezwv.com>, "Nik Clayton" <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <freebsd-docs@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Murray Stokely" <murray@osd.bsdi.com>, "Jim Mock" <jim@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: (was) I'm leaving, now something like "anti official docs rant" :)

Magic !!!! .....  guaranteed way to reduce the number of  "stupid
newbie questions" to a fraction of what it is.

A couple questions .... I presume the screenshots were captured within
X Windows using something like Gimp ..... if thats the case then how
are the really early stage screenshots eg "Kernel Configuration Menu"
done ??

I'm aware of the "script" thingy, but there doesn't appear to be any
way to use that before first reboot.  I've traditionally used actual
photos for documentation & this is OK for hard copy & LAN use but the
size of photos make webpages a bit slow. g "Kernel Config Menu"