Date:      Sun, 30 May 1999 23:31:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@phone.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Recent TCP changes in 3.2 vs ucspi-tcp?

I just upgraded from a pre-3.2 STABLE to a source pull from last
night.

Email quit working - not a good thing. I believe the problem is
related to breaking the tcpserver program in the ucspi-tcp package,
but I'm not positive. Could someone who knows what more about the
recent tcp changes check on this one, and let us know?

Otherwise, it's something to keep in mind if you're going to upgrade
across those changes.

	Thanx,
	<mike