Date:      Wed, 4 Mar 1998 00:21:24 -0300 (EST)
From:      Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@coppe.ufrj.br>
To:        grog@lemis.com (Greg Lehey)
Cc:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com, jonny@coppe.ufrj.br, mark@grondar.za, chat@FreeBSD.ORG, ahasty@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is it just me, or are people forgetting how to write mail?

// On Tue,  3 March 1998 at  1:20:23 -0800, Amancio Hasty wrote:
// >> #define quoting(Mark Murray)
// >> // Greg Lehey wrote:
// >> // > It seems to me that in the last couple of months the number of
// >> // > hard-to-read mail messages has significantly increased.  I've come to
// >> //
// >> // I have noticed a large increase in this as well;
// >> //
// >> // o Not quoting the original message, just supplying an out-of context
// >> //   answer.
// >>
// >> Put Amancio Hasty in this list !  :)
// >>
// >> (I had to say that, I had to say that !!!!!!!!   :)  )
// >>
// >> Sometimes I  have problems to understand the context in his messages.
// >
// > (Moved to after the text to which it refers)

Don't push on Amancio.  At least he tried and quoted the original message.

If you read the multimedia mailing list you'll understand that it could
be worse.   :)

// > Don't worry many of my messages are not meant to be understood rather
// > evoke a feeling , reaction and who knows to trigger a thought .
//
// Aha.  Care to comment on what kind of feeling?

Zen answers...

					Jonny

--
Joao Carlos Mendes Luis			jonny@gta.ufrj.br