Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2001 09:15:34 -0500
From:      Ashby Gochenour <ashbyg@ntelos.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   startup service doc?

Hey Guys,
Great job with the doc project. I've read many helpful docs on install
so far! I have one question. Is there any documentation on the default
startup services? I picked 'moderate' security level and had things such
as 'sunrpc' that starts and I am having trouble finding where in the
system it starts (can't find in /etc/defaults or /etc/rc*).

Any doc on startup services would be helpful!

Thanks,

Ashby Gochenour
Unix Administration
NTELOS