Date:      29 Jan 1998 13:31:45 +0200
From:      Vladimir Litovka <doka@grunt.vl.net.ua>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: apache-ssl, how to generate an unlimited certificate with SSL

In maillist.freebsd.isp pstewart <pstewart@oncomdis.on.ca> wrote:

> The default setting is in your ssleay.cnf file... you can change the
> default in there to 365 days if you like.. possibly more..:)

 This is possible off-topic, but can anybody give me steps for setting up
 apache-ssl version? Or give me points to information about this thing. May be
 this is FAQ? If so, where is it?

 Thanks in advance.

--
     Vladimir Litovka <doka@grunt.vl.net.ua>,  hostmaster of vl.net.ua
                UNIX: And where do you want to find yourself tomorrow?